We have a vacancy for a part-time office assistant. We’re offering this role on a flexible hours basis.
You will have:
- General administration skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Polite and professional manner
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional organisation skills
Ideally, you MAY have:
- Bookkeeping experience (specifically with Xero)
- A background in accounting or working in an accounts department
- A background in HR management
- An NVQ in business administration or related topic
- Experience working in administration
You’ll help us by:
- Providing admin support to the entire team
- Work directly with directors and help arrange diaries and logistics
- Invoicing clients & paying suppliers
- Taking incoming calls
- Maintain confidential records
- Maintain an ordered system of documents (policies, supplier invoices, contracts)
- Collate monthly reports
- Welcoming clients
- Working with us to help organise special projects like events, staff get-togethers etc.
What your perks will be:
- Freedom: You’ll be working on an iMac in a nice office environment
- Flexibility: We’re flexible – flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Pension: 5% total pension contributions to our pension plan when you join.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment.
- Bike to work: Get a new bike and keep fit by getting a bike through a payroll scheme.
- Development: We’ll add to your skill set. We’re aiming to become best in class. If you want to progress your career and enrol in training we’ll endeavour to support your continuous professional development.
Expected working hours (flexible): 9:30 – 14:30, 3 days per week.
Total hours per month: 60 hours per month
£10 per hour (30-minute lunch each day).
Starting 1st April 2019